Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

W7 Mosaic and stars and stripes stamping!

Hi there! How are you? 

Today I'm gonna show you a mani I did using w7 - Mosaic which is a super cool blue jelly with all oodles of matte yellow, green and blue hex glitter. This was three coats and it's so squishy and fun. I love it!

I also used Rimmel - Strawberry which is a scented polish that smells like sweeties, stamped with stripes from my Dashica SDP B Big plate and stars from the Charming Nails Q1 plate by Konad.

My left hand actually turned out loads better but I cannot for the life of me take pictures of my left hand so you're stuck with the slightly less crisp right hand I'm afraid. It's much clearer if you squint. :)

 





What do you think? I hope you're enjoying your day!

Aimee x

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the stars :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this mani, especially the W7 polish!! The W7 glitter polishes are AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I really like the light blue polish. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mosaic is the bomb!!! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king Look for supplements that are specifically targeted towards men who are over 50 years of age for the best blend for optimum health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king

    satta king You may even want to read it to a few people. This feedback can help improve your speech.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk