Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SUNSHINE!!!! China Glaze Sun Worshipper with Cover Band Connect the Dots

There is no camera in the world that can capture the super bright neon of China Glaze Sun Worshipper. NONE! It's SO bright that it makes my hands look weird... like my fingertips are glowing or something. Especially in the sun. It's amazing!!! I got this colour as a birthday gift from one of the lovely girls in my Birthday Group - The gorgeous Spencer. She's just started her own blog which you can find here - make sure you check her out! She needs some new lovely followers to go with her lovely nails :D

I tried this colour alone first, but the formula was a pain in the bum and after three coats it was still streaky and the green staining from a colour I wore last week (ack!) still showed through, so I ended up layering it over two coats of China Glaze - White on White which sorted out all the formula issues and make it POP even more than it did before. I definitely recommend layering all China Glaze neons over white. It dries matte like most neons so you need a topcoat to make it shiny. Over the top of that I put one coat of Cover Band - Sticks and Stones. I have this on my toes at the moment too over Cult Nails - Evil Queen. I would show you but I am loathe to post pictures of toes uninvited. I think my toes are quite cute, but I know some people have feet issues so I will spare you my feets :)

Sticks and stones is SO COOL! When I bought this I never ever thought I'd like it as much as I do. I like glitters, that much is true, but normally I like to stamp them with something or just use them on a couple of nails but this one is awesome enough to stand up as nail art on its own. I think I like it more than Connect the Dots - it's just cleaner, a bit sparser and better put together I think. The only annoying thing was that the bar glitter lifts up occasionally and I get annoyed with it and bite it off... as you can see on my fourth finger there's a dent where a bit of bar glitter lifted and it bugged me so off it came.

LOVE!





ARGGHHH IT'S SO BRIGHT! And look! Sunshine! It's so hot here right now and I'm SO HAPPY about it! After months of grim rain and rubbishness it's finally brightened up and just in time for a festival this weekend and my birthday on Monday! YAY!

I hope you're all having an excellent summer.

Aimee x

10 comments:

  1. so cute! and omg sun worshipper has been on my lem list forever.. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bright and happy! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great combo, and Sun Worshipper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so summery! I have this polish its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely picking this one up next time I see it. I'm so happy you liked your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Craft projects can be many different things. For example, one of the most inexpensive items for crafting is paper goods.play bazaar satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. The main reason we feel less than ideal is that we are deficient in vitamins and minerals.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  8. However, it is best to practice before loved ones, so they can give you constructive advice.satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  9. Satta King
    Play Bazaar dil se to hum aapko kabhi bhulte nahi,
    per yeh dhadkan hi ruk jaaye to maaf karna...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk