Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Hungry Asian Sneeze Breeze and some stripes!

Good afternoon lovelies! Today I'm gonna show you a mani I did with the other polish I ordered from The Hungry Asian and one of my biggest lemmings - Sneeze Breeze! 

I HEART this polish. It's that sort of matte glitter, similar to Floam that I just love. It has teeny black and blue hex glitter and it's super dense. I really love it. I layered it over Sinful Colors - Why Not? which I got as a birthday gift from the lovely Carolina from colores de carol. Check out her blog if you haven't already. Her nail art is amazing!

I also got OPI - I Vant to be Alone Star in the same package from Carolina. I wanted this for AGES!!!! I am a total sucker for shimmery greys and I just love this one. I did two layers of IVTBAS and then used sticky note labels to mask off sections and used Sinful Colors - Amethyst to create stripes. Finally I added some little bows from a Hello Kitty nail sticker set I got from ebay. A lot of coats of Seche later (and for sneeze breeze that was A LOT! And it was still bumpy - but it's beautiful so it doesn't matter :)) and voila.

Pictures!






Don't you hate when your camera shows up tiny polish bubbles? They freak me out 'cos they look like holes. I remember seeing a nail art tutorial for making decals that look like little rocks in a stream and one of the comments mentioned that it looked like holes and that they were freaked out by holes in the skin - those little bubbles freak me out for the same reason. Is that weird? Probably :)

What do you think??

I hope you're having a lovely day, whether it's raining and you're tucked up inside or it's blazing hot and you're out enjoying it - or something in between.

Thanks for looking.

Aimee x

16 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you broke up the glitter with some stripes! Looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this cute design! It's not over doing it. A lovely design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! I've been having my eyes on Sneeze Breeze for quite a while now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stripes <3

    i'm your follower, would you mind to follow me back? :)
    xoxo
    find me♥
    Twitter // Blog // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Sneeze Breeze - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combo! So cute with the stripes and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The stripes remind me of a girl cheshire cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it. Have you tried OPI Give Me The Moon - just as gorge as IVTBAN but with more shimmer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh I'll have to check it out. I love shimmery greys!

      Delete
  9. I love these, so cute! How do you get the stripes so straight??
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I use sticky labels and cut them into stripes before I start, and then peel them off when I need them to mask the areas I don't want painted. I use seche and make sure they're super dry first so it doesn't peel off the polish underneath :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk