Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

awards!

Okay so I'm gonna cheat (a little) and put all these in one post :) These first two lovely awards - the One Lovely Blog award and the Butterfly award are from Rychelle at Colour Splash Nails - check her out! Thankyou sooo much! :) EDIT: I also received these from the ever wonderful Maria at Maria's Nail Polish Blog - So sorry Maria, I am an idiot and miss these things. Please check her out too. Her nail art and swatches are simply stunning!

The first is One Lovely Blog Award, and the rules are:
1. Link back to the person you got it from
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Give the award to ten bloggers
7 Things About Me: (I tried to come up with some new stuff!)
1.I am totally addicted to Skyrim right now. Like 200 hours in addicted.
2.  have two middle names - Charis Louise. My sister has five. My parents are weird.
3. I have three pets - two cats; Miguel and Ponyo and a bunny called Starbuck (after the BSG character, not the coffee chain)
4. I have one term left of my degree and I am TERRIFIED of having to be a *real* person in the *real* world.
5. I really like having debates with people - I love to talk about 'issues' and politics and all that Jazz.
6.I cannot drive. I've had 65 driving lessons and have been learning since I was 17 (seven years!!!) and I STILL cannot drive. It's not that I'm no good at it, it's that I am terrified that other people are no good at it. A car crashed into me once on a roundabout whilst I was learning. I was stationery - and it just drove into the side of my little metro. It was very scary and now I'm a super nervous driver. I would love to be able to drive. My partner doesn't drive either so we walk everywhere.
7. I should be working right now :)

The rules for the butterfly award are:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award to other bloggers and let them know.

The questions:
What's your favourite song? Breathing by Kate Bush - the most beautiful and poignant song ever written about nuclear weapons.
What's your favourite dessert? Creme brulee. Nom.
Who's your favorite pet? All of them!
Black or white?
Black

What's your biggest fear?
Instability - I like to plan and know what's going to happen in my immediate future. Which is why I pay my rent four months in advance. Ha.
What's your best feature?
Ooh.. um... my sparkling wit? :/
What's your everyday attitude?
I do what makes me happy.
What is perfection?
A lazy summer sunday at the local beach with a picnic, my friends and my family.
What is your Guilty pleasure?
Nail Polish. Terrible TERRIBLE TV. I like watching those rubbish crime documentaries, and stuff like Air Crash Investigation and Come Dine With Me. I'm also secretly addicted to Next Top Model.



Okay this next award was given to me by the supersweet Bunny Nails. Thankyou so much! Check her out, she has the longest, most beautiful nails!






When receiving this award, I need to:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post.
7 random facts about me:
1. I love anything Japanese. My dissertation topic is about Japanese aesthetics and experimental music.
2. I am allergic to pineapple, which sucks 'cos it's delicious.
3. I want to live in New Zealand, Japan or somewhere in Canada.
4. I am a star wars geek!
5.I don't own a single pair of high heels. I don't understand them. They hurt my feet and I can't walk in them.
6. I really love working with small children. Really small ones like 5 and 6. We have an affinity.
7.I can never decide what to have for breakfast.

Okay here are the bloggers I'm awarding this to:

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations :) - not that it matters, but you actually got the first two from me too a while back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!!! I'm so sorry Maria! I've fixed it now! Please accept my apologies xxx

      Delete
    2. LOL, don't worry, it's sometimeshard to keep track of everything :)

      Delete
  2. Ah! I tagged you in these awards too! LOL here is the link http://ibleedpolish.blogspot.com/2012/02/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I'm afraid I have more awards for you ;)
    check them out here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/laine-blogger-award-and-liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the awards, you deserve them :O)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk