Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

a-england Avalon with superstar stamping!

Good morning!
My new a-england polishes came! They were delivered THE DAY AFTER I ordered them. How's that for service. And oh my goodness are they incredible. I got Galahad, Avalon and Excalibur in addition to Camelot and Merlin which I got for Christmas. These polishes are SO beautiful. They are extremely heavily pigmented and application is like butter. YUM! Today I'm going to show you Avalon with Excalibur stamped over the top. Avalon is a gorgeous deep purple with purpley-almost red shimmer. I used Bundle Monster Plate 21, Miss Sporty Base coat and Seche Vite top coat.





DROOL! The purple is SO intense. Love! I am really pleased with my stamping too! It's still a bit sloppy in places but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Practise makes perfect! I think this looks a bit like a witches' hat so I'm going to keep it in mind for Hallowe'en! Hah! :)

Have a lovely day!

x

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, that looks really cool! I love the silver-over-purple combo <3 I recently got a stamping set, can't wait to play with it more~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Let me know how it goes! I think I'm starting to get the hang of mine. Just about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I finally tried it out, and it worked great (after some practice)! I'm totally in love with stamping now :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk